THIS INFORMATION IS PRIMARILY FOR THE STEADFAST LEADERS RETREAT... FOR MORE ABOUT US... LINK TO: BOARD OF DIRECTORS PAGE, THANK YOU!
1- ABOUT US:
1- ABOUT US:
- We are a Not for Profit religious organization which provide and directly conduct Lay-ministry leadership training seminars and workshops... via the STEADFAST LEADERS RETREAT (aka) SL-RETREAT.
- Lay-ministers that participate in the SL RETREAT Forum will ultimately excel in personal efficiency; fostering a steadfast commitment toward their own accountability for excellence in service to their respective local church., and thereby expressing a greater respect and confidence in the overall ministerial Vision of their Sr. Leaders.
- We are committed to fostering the essential support and development of lay-ministers in leadership skills and biblical principles; to advance personal growth in ministerial services and ultimately manifesting a higher level of dedication toward honoring the Kingdom-purpose of JESUS CHRIST.
- For each SL RETREAT we accept several group-registrations; simultaneously hosting & serving various Churches.
- To assure the true confidence of the Sr. Church leaders we have assertively established the: Steadfast Ministry Advancement Resource Team to facilitate our process of affirming the vast wealth of success in conversant leadership experiences and resources that's available for providing leadership training & inspiration
- We are deliberate in prayerfully selecting our presenters; to be considered one must embody a true ministerial-respect and sincere appreciation for the invaluable laity leaders and support staff of the local Church at-large, presenters are required to participate in our Speakers Orientation Forum... for assurance that ALL are unified in understanding our Vision, Mission and Motto: To Effectuate A Positive Difference!
- We respectfully consider Sr. Church Leaders as our unofficial Co-hosts; together we are empowered to effectuate our joined-purpose; which is to intentionally support, build, advance, strengthen and enhance the various levels of their leadership teams... that God's glory may have preeminence.