VENDORS RETAIL OPTIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Currently we provide OUTDOOR VENDOR STATIONS Only. You are responsible to check the weather conditions for the event you want to attend as a Vendor.
- VENDORS are NOT permitted to sell FOODS, DRINKS, EXPLOSIVES, WEAPONS, ILLEGAL, DANGEROUS, and OFFENSIVE products / on our premises (at our events or any other outside events hosted on our property) If you violate this policy rule your Vendor-station will be confiscated and closed down... and our Security Team will escort you OFF the premises immediately., And furthermore, you will NOT be allowed to return as a Vendor @ future Events.
- There are twenty (20) Vendor Stations available @ three (3) sizes only (Sm 4"x 6") (M. 4" x 9") (Lg. 6"x 9") (First requested, first served)
- The Vendor Fee covers a Retail Station /Space with NO Tables or Chairs , Bring your own.
- Vendors may rent multiple retail Stations (If you require)
- YES! Vendors may bring their own Tent (BUT, Vendors must stay within the defined Area of their Retail Station)
- Vendors must submit a request to Rent a Retail station thirty (30) or more days in advance.
- Vendors are required to Check-In with our Vendor Management Office (on premises) to receive your assigned Retail Station.
- When your Vendor's RENTAL FORM & PAYMENT is received in our office we will send you a confirmation number.
- OUR VENDORS FEE IS REFUNDABLE_ WITHIN A QUALIFIED TIME-FRAME.
- You must cancel a reserved Vendor station fourteen (14) or more days prior to an Event in order to authorize a qualified Refund.
- If you cancel less than fourteen (14) days prior to the event, then absolutely NO Refund is granted.
- Vendors must submit the official CANCELLATION FORM (Below on this Page) to qualify a Refund.
- If you fail to attend and claim your Retail Station then a refund is NOT granted.
- We are NOT responsible for any loss (and or) damages of your merchandise while at our events or an outside event hosted on our property
- MANDATORY: Vendors must abide by our Set-up and Clean-up guidelines.
- No building of special features or Displays allowed... to create addition to a Vendor station or for any other reasons.
- Setting up your Retail Station must NOT cause Any Damages to our Property.
- Vendors must leave their Retail Station Clean and Free of Trash.
- Any damages caused to our property by your participation as a Vendor, will be addressed in a legal manner.
- We Do Not provide storage for your merchandise or supplies before, during and after an event.