FIVE (5) POINTS ABOUT STEADFAST (SMART) LEADERS RETREAT
1- OUR FORMAT
1- OUR FORMAT
- Steadfast Leaders Inc. is established to serve all denominational and non-denomination Christian Churches; such that declares and minister the gospel of Jesus Christ. We promote steadfast Servant-hood in leadership that advances the Kingdom-purpose of God. The STEADFAST (SMART) LEADERS RETREAT (aka SL Retreat) is an Exciting and Unique Forum where visionary Pastors converge together to facilitate their annual (Laity) leadership-training and inspiration; thereby advancing personal and organizational growth.
- We provide and directly conduct the SL-RETREAT... but considers ALL Sr. Pastors to be our (unofficial) co-hosts; empowering them to intentionally build, advance, strengthen and enhance the various levels of their leadership teams. We serve multiple (pre-registered) church-groups; simultaneously participating in our dynamic seminars and workshops., together experiencing ministerial Support, Learning, Growing, Networking and Fellowship.
- In order to participate as a speaker one must embody/express a true ministerial respect and appreciation for the invaluable laity leaders & support staff of the local churches. All speakers/presenters are required to engage in our special orientation process to ensure that they embrace the STEADFAST LEADERS INC. Motto: to Effectuate a positive difference!
- We present the very best local, national & globally renowned speakers to ensure that Sr. Pastors are confident in the Steadfast Ministry Advancement Resource Team which we have established assertively to administer successful conversant leadership training.
- Our visionary kingdom-minded guest-speakers are anointed with a deep understanding of biblical principles for building steadfast leadership, they are personally successful in their own experiences as Church leaders and also in various secular projects. These dedicated men and women are knowledgeable in proven Church growth objectives and committed to projecting God-inspired leadership methods for this generation.
- STEADFAST LEADERS INC. is solely responsible for the total financial budget which is required for organizing and producing the SL Retreats, including expenses such as; travel, hotel, food, gifts & honorariums for guest speakers. Your group will NEVER receive an Invoice from our office for itemized expenses relating to the production process of any SL Retreat; And furthermore, besides registration fees; any other financial contributions that you may submit to our organization will be completely optional.
- Each church that would participate as a clientele/guest of the SL Retreat is encouraged to choose a specific retreat-date (our Calendar) then submit your group registration and payment [Via Contact-person Only] Also provide your own transportation to and from our Venue... That's it; there is no other mandatory financial obligations toward your annual Steadfast Leaders Retreat.
- Lay-ministers and other support staff members who participate in the SL Retreat Forum will ultimately excel in efficiency_ expressing a greater respect and confidence toward the overall ministerial Vision of the Sr. Leaders, fostering a steadfast commitment to their own accountability for excellence in their local Church. We are confident that your invaluable laity-leaders and support staff will demonstrate [1 Cor.15:58] as they are empowered to exemplify a kingdom-minded productive group. We look forward to serving your TEAM at the next SL Retreat of your choice.
 FACT POINTS ABOUT THE STEADFAST (SMART) LEADERS RETREAT
- Steadfast Leaders Inc. is established to serve Churches that declare and minister the gospel of Jesus Christ. We promote steadfast servant-hood in leadership that advances the Kingdom-purpose of God. The SMART Leaders Retreat is a dynamic Forum where visionary churches converge together for their annual (Laity) leadership-training and inspiration, advancing personal and ministerial growth.
- We welcome all denominational and non-denomination Christian Churches. Our program is designed to empower & enable your group to convene for annual retreats; without encountering the major financial obligations and various other responsibilities that is normally associated with organizing and producing this purposeful event. *See #6-8
- We provide and directly conduct the STEADFAST LEADERS RETREAT (in an unofficial co-hosting format) enabling senior Church leaders to intentionally build, advance, strengthen and enhance the various levels of their leadership team. We serve multiple (pre-registered) Churches; simultaneously participating in our dynamic seminars and workshops., together you'll experience learning, growing, networking, support and fellowship.
- We present local, national and globally renowned guest speakers; innovative kingdom-minded speakers that understand the teachings and values of biblical leadership principles, these are successful in Church and secular leadership experiences and knowledgeable in Church growth objectives/methodology.
- We consider Sr. Pastors to be the unofficial Co-hosts of SL Retreats; therefore, such Leaders are given a *courteous opportunity to present a formal greeting at their SL Retreat each year.
- *Many similar organizations may impose multiple fees for various itemized portions of your leadership retreat but Churches that support the STEADFAST LEADERS INC Forum DO NOT incur any c0-hosting financial obligations or liabilities relating to the overall event-planning process of producing their SL Retreats, nor for the various expenses incurred on behalf of their retreat speakers.
- *STEADFAST LEADERS INC. is solely responsible for the total financial budget which is required for organizing and producing the SL Retreats, including payment of expenses such as; travel, hotel, food, gifts & honorariums for all guest speakers. Your Church will NEVER receive an Invoice from our office for expenses relating to the organizing and producing process of your retreats (*see #8 to note the extent of your financial obligation)
- Each church that would participate is responsible to choose a specific retreat-date (our Calendar) and submit their group registration fee [Via Contact-person Only] Also provide your own transportation to and from the retreat venue... That's it, you'll have no other mandatory financial obligations toward your annual SL Retreat.
- Lay-ministers that participate in the SL Retreat Forum will ultimately excel in efficiency, expressing a greater respect and confidence toward the overall ministerial Vision of their Senior Leaders, fostering a steadfast commitment to their own accountability for excellence in the local Church.
- We are confident that your laity-leaders and support staff will demonstrate [1 Cor.15:58] as they are empowered to exemplify a kingdom-minded productive team. We look forward to serving your Church at an Up-coming SL Retreat.
You Are Responsible For Your Program Account: Only you may use your Account. You are responsible for all activity that takes place with your Account. You may not authorize any third party to access and/or use the Account on your behalf.
How We May Change the Contract:
Any changes Steadfast Leaders Inc. makes will be effective immediately on notice, which we may give either by posting the NOTICE of the new contract at our General Policy (page) or sending via electronic mail.
A user’s participation in the Program after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to these changes, then you must cancel and stop using the Program. If you do not stop using the Program, then your use of the Program will continue under the changed contract. A user should review the contract periodically to ensure his/her familiarity with the most current version. A user will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the "LOOK WHAT'S NEW" link at the top of the General Policy page.
14. Changes to the Program and If We Cancel the ProgramWe may change the Program or delete features or credit earning opportunities at any time and for any reason. There may be interruptions or extended downtimes. We may significantly change the Program. We may cancel or suspend the Program at any time. As noted above, upon receiving notice of the termination by Steadfast Leaders Inc. of the Program, you will have ninety (90) days to redeem your points for Rewards, as described herein, or forfeit them. Our cancellation or suspension may be without cause. Upon Program cancellation, notwithstanding your ability to redeem your points within the time allowed, your right to use the Program and accrue future points ends immediately.Once the Program is cancelled or suspended, any data you have stored in the Program may not be retrieved later.
15. Interpreting the ContractAll parts of this contract apply to the maximum extent permitted by relevant law. A court may hold that we cannot enforce a part of this contract as written. If this happens, then you and we will replace that part with terms that most closely match the intent of the part that we cannot enforce. The rest of this contract will not change. This is the entire contract between you and us regarding your use of the Program. It supersedes any prior contract or statements regarding your use of the Program. The section titles in the contract do not limit the other terms of this contract.
16. AssignmentWe may assign, transfer or otherwise dispose our rights and obligations under this contract, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign this contract, or any part of it, to any other person. Any attempt by you to do so is void. You may not transfer to anyone else, either temporarily or permanently, any rights to use the Program or any part of the Program.
17. No Third Party BeneficiariesThis contract is solely for your and our benefit. It is not for the benefit of any other person, except for permitted successors and assigns under this contract.
18. Claim Must Be Filed Within One YearAny claim related to this contract or the Program may not be brought unless brought within one year. The one-year period begins on the date when the claim first could be filed. If it is not filed in time, then that claim is permanently barred. This applies to you and your successors. It also applies to us and our successors and assigns.